Protect Your Business with a Customized Rochester Chamber Insurance Plan
Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce recommends the following types of business insurance:
- General liability insurance: Coverage against accidents, injuries, and negligence claims
- Product liability insurance: Coverage against product defects
- Professional liability insurance: Covers professionals against malpractice, negligence, or errors
- Commercial property insurance: Covers against damage to your business property, such as from fire or a severe storm
- Business interruption insurance: Protects if you are no longer able to conduct your business because of a loss
- Home-based business insurance: Covers against general or professional liability
Depending upon any insurance that your business is legally required to carry such as unemployment and workers' compensation, Rochester Chamber considers the above essential. Because commercial insurance should be tailored to the unique needs of each business, we also believe that it is critical to work with a broker. Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce can help deliver a customized plan.
Contact Rochester Chamber Business Services Insurance Broker Patrick LoMando via email or (585) 256-4644 for a no-obligation consultation to help craft the plan that is best for your business.
Other Insurance Coverage to Consider
- General liability insurance: Covers third party liability claims for injuries to other people.
- Professional liability and malpractice insurance: Covers professionals against loss due to negligent professional duty, wrongful acts, and advice and services that lead to another person’s loss or injury.
- Products liability insurance: Covers against faulty products and damage, illness, injury, or death that may occur from using a faulty product.
- Property insurance: Covers loss and damage to your commercial business property due to fires, storms and other causes.
- Commercial vehicle insurance: Covers commercial vehicles and drivers for collision, liability, property damage, personal injury, and “comprehensive” (now known as “other than collision”).
- Workers' compensation: Covers your employees if they become ill or injured while working on the job.
- Loss of income: Covers your business expenses such as rent and employee wages if you can’t operate your business.
- Key person insurance: Covers lost income that may result from the head of the business or other key personnel becoming incapacitated or passing away.
- Cyber-crime insurance: Provides protection for risk due to internet use and online communications
- Umbrella liability insurance: Protects you when accidents happen and your existing liability insurance policies cannot cover all the expenses. Essentially, it picks up where your business auto liability, general liability, or other liability coverage stops, providing extra protection against bodily injury and/or property damage.
- Environmental insurance policy: To fill the insurance coverage gaps created by pollution exclusions in liability and property insurance policies. Virtually any legal business activity can be insured for a fortuitous pollution loss event under an environmental insurance policy.
Our experienced, in-house broker can help you customize the right plan to protect your business and give you peace of mind. Contact Rochester Chamber Business Services Insurance Broker Patrick LoMando via email or (585) 256-4644 for a no-obligation consultation.
Rochester Chamber Also Offers Insurance Coverage for Individuals
- Long-term care
- Automobile insurance
- Homeowner insurance
- Umbrella polices
Contact Rochester Chamber Business Services Insurance Broker Patrick LoMando via email or (585) 256-4644 to determine what coverage is right for you.