All Rochester Chamber members and their employees are eligible for discounts from other member companies. We encourage you to take advantage of these special discounts listed below by contacting the individual vendors directly.
Learn about more ways to see a return on your investment.
- Waived application fee (normally $35)
- $200 deposit (normally 1 month’s rent)*
- $200 off first full month’s rent*
- Contact Jessica Sevio at (585) 424-4380 with questions
- $7 discount on membership, $15 enrollment fee waived, additional memberships in same household also discounted.
- Visit AAA.com/Corporate or call 800.836.2582. Use promo code “CORP” at checkout.
- Existing AAA members may take advantage of $7 discount upon renewal.
- Rochester Chamber member companies may also enroll directly in AAA Corporate Membership program by emailing Michael Jones, AAA Partnership Sales Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 10% off child care services at select locations.
- Nationally accredited with seven locations throughout the Monroe County area.
- Contact Katie Crane at 585.254.8160 ext. 305.
Up to 25% off First Cleaning Invoice
Current Member discounts up to 25% off First Cleaning Invoice
New Member discount up to 15% off First Cleaning Invoice
Promo Code: AVO – CS
For questions, contact Anthony at email@example.com or (585) 851-8114
Computer and Business Skill Classes
Rochester Chamber members can receive 15% off select classes at New Horizons at Logical Operations. With an expertise in cloud computing, cybersecurity, and digital marketing, NH at LO offers computer and business skills classes for end users up to IT professionals.
- Classes must be purchased through our website using code GRCC2019
- We are a Microsoft, Cisco and VMware® authorized learning partner
- For a complete list of classes please visit http://www.newhorizonsatlo.com and select “Trainings and Certifications” from the menu bar.
- Know which class you need? Simply go to the New Horizons at Logical Operations website and enter the course name in the search field
- For discounts on private classes for your business please call 585.350.7000
- 20% discount on cowork memberships
- 10% discount on dedicated desks and offices
- New members only and subject to availability
- For questions or to take advantage of this offer, contact Ashley Carlino at (585) 507-6524 or firstname.lastname@example.org
SUNY Empire State College
SUNY Empire shall offer all Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce eligible participants, who matriculate into a SUNY Empire degree program, regardless of program of study, the following Partnership Program benefits:
- Waiver of the $50 admission / orientation fee
- Provision of a $100 Presidential scholarship in the first term of matriculated enrollment at Empire State College
- Participants must be enrolled past day 28 of the initial term of matriculated enrollment to remain eligible for the scholarship benefit.
For additional information, please contact Kevin Donahue at (585) 256-4651 or Kevin.Donahue@GreaterRochesterChamber.com
Electronic Document Management Solutions
- 5% discount on all document conversion services (mass scanning of paper and microfilm to digital format)
- Free two-hour business process automation consultation
- For more information contact Bill Myers at email@example.com or 585-794-9159
- 6-month prepay: 20% discount (new customers only)
- 12-month prepay: 30% discount (new customers only)
- Click here for more information
- Students ages 11-18 nominated for the Young Entrepreneurs Academy will receive a waiver of the $20 application fee.
- Waiver will be automatically offered to the student upon notification of the YEA! nomination.
- For questions, please contact Jenna Moonan at 585.272.3535
- 10% off all plants and garden products. Pick-up and delivery available
- First visit free for new clients signing up for Broccolo lawn program/25% off lawn aerating
- For info, contact info@broccologroup or call (585) 424-4476
Hearing Screening and Hearing Aids
- Take 10% off the purchase of hearing aids.
- Choose from a wide selection of manufacturers and technologies.
- Three-year warranty on most brands; three year supply of batteries.
- Latest digital hearing technology, most trained and experienced staff.
- Financing options available.
- Please contact Missie Flanagan at (585) 271-0680 x1107.
- Buy one, get one free! Purchase any display ad and receive a free additional display ad.
- Additional ads or products available at 75% off for Rochester Chamber members.
- Free one- or two-page basic website with any display ad purchase.
- Ads will be placed in headings which have first-page placement on Google.
- For more information, click here or call 800.721.6839.
- 50% off first month of any monthly digital marketing services (excluding Web development).
- FREE half-hour phone consultation.
- Email or call 585.633.3892.
Rochester.FM - a new online Rochester Regional Guide
- Discounted membership for standard or featured listings.
- Featured Listing: $20.95/month or $199/year
- Standard Listing: $5.95/month or $49/year
- Add coupons and deals
- Connect social media and blog feed
- Contact info
- Business microsite listing
- New businesses receive one-year standard listing for FREE ($299 value).*
- Call 585.633.3892
*Rochester Chamber members in business less than 12 months.
FirstLight’s low latency, high-performance fiber optic network is expanding in the Greater Rochester area.
FirstLight offers a comprehensive suite of fiber-based services to suit your business’ needs, including Internet, Voice, Data, Cloud, Data Center, Cisco-based Managed Services and more.
20% discount off internet service – standard term pricing (up to $5,000 value)
Discount available to Rochester Chamber members establishing new service only.
For additional details or to take advantage of this offer, contact Katie Brandl at (585) 202-2504 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10%-20% off commercial envelopes or CD/DVD packaging.
- Email Mike Hogan for more information.
- Street Address: 1670 N Wayneport Road, Macedon, NY 14502
- Telephone: 800.776.7633
- Three months free payroll processing
- $250 incentive for residential solar energy installation
- $500 incentive for commercial solar energy installation
- For additional information, please contact Mary Nicholas at (585) 265-2384 x152 or email@example.com
Spa & Wellness
- 10% discount on one treatment of your choice, received at CNY Healing Arts (please bring proof of employment at an Rochester Chamber member company).
- This one-time discount per client is to be used toward a full-price service (cannot be combined with other discounts or treatment packages).
- Treatments include massage, acupuncture, skincare and more!
- 2244 East Ave., Rochester, NY 14610, 585.244.1280 ext. 2.
- Complimentary one-week membership
- Joining fees waived
- Club gift card worth $100 with new memberships
- To learn more, contact Robert Jakobi at (585) 512-2780
Rochester Shuttle Express
- 10% off airport transportation service for fellow members needing one of our SUVs or Executive Vans
- 1 hour free (minimum 6-hour charter service) for corporate or social transportation needs with any vehicle of ours 11 passenger or larger (i.e. meetings, events, weddings, wine tours, etc.)
- Call David Mallaber, Owner/Operator, at (585) 663-3760 or e-mail Shuttle@rochester.rr.com for arrangements. Use or mention Promo Code: ROCCHAMBER
Participation in the Member Discounts program is FREE for Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce members at the Basic, Business Builder, Corporate, and Partner levels. Don't miss this opportunity to increase your company's visibility in the community by offering a discount on your products or services to fellow members.
If you are a member company, and would like to submit a discount to be included in the Member-to-Member Marketplace please contact:
Discounts must be a minimum of 10% on actual goods or services above any discount offered to the general public. All listings are subject to review and approval by the Rochester Chamber membership department.
ABC: Always Buy Chamber: Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce encourages you to patronize local businesses.