All Rochester Chamber members and their employees are eligible for discounts from other member companies. We encourage you to take advantage of these special discounts listed below by contacting the individual vendors directly.
Learn about more ways to see a return on your investment.
- Waived application fee (normally $35)
- $200 deposit (normally 1 month’s rent)*
- $200 off first full month’s rent*
- Contact John Allen at (585) 370-2433 with questions
- $15 enrollment fee waived, second member free.
- Visit AAA.com/SpecialOffer or call 800.836.2582.
- Existing AAA members may take advantage of $10 discount upon renewal and enrollment in auto-renew program with promo code "CSPECAR."
- Rochester Chamber member companies may also enroll directly in AAA Corporate Membership program by emailing Jennifer Fidanza, AAA partnership sales manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 10% off child care services at select locations.
- Nationally accredited with seven locations throughout the Monroe County area.
- Contact Katie Crane at 585.254.8160 ext. 305.
- Receive a full week of care after three months enrollment, up to $250 value.
- RCN South Wedge and RCN Center City have provided quality care for more than a century and a half.
- Programs include care for 6 weeks to 12 years old, FREE Universal Pre-Kindergarten, Preschool Special Education, School-age Wrap-around Care, Early Childhood Training, and Summer Camp.
- Call 585.473.2858 for information or visit www.rcn4kids.org.
Computer and Business Skill Classes
Beginning January 1, 2017, Rochester Chamber members can receive 15% off all classes at New Horizons at Logical Operations. With an expertise in cloud computing, cybersecurity, and digital marketing. We offer computer and business skills classes for end users up to IT professionals.
- Classes must be purchased through our website using code WINTER2017
- We are a Microsoft, Cisco and VMware® authorized learning partner
- For a complete list of classes please visit http://www.newhorizonsatlo.com and select “Trainings and Certifications” from the menu bar.
- Know which class you need? Simply go to the New Horizons at Logical Operations website and enter the course name in the search field
- For discounts on private classes for your business please call 585.350.7000
Computer Network Support for Small Businesses
- Rochester Chamber members with 10+ computers can qualify for a Comprehensive Network Healthcheck for only $97 (value $497-$1200). This is a savings of more than 80%. Included in the price, we will send a senior technician to your office and conduct a thorough assessment of your network. We will:
- Pinpoint any exposure or risk to potential lapses in security, data loss, power outages, business continuity, and system downtime.
- Recommend ways to speed up your entire computer network while cutting technology costs.
- Create network documentation. That's basically a blueprint of your entire network—most firms charge $1,000 to $5,000 for this service alone.
- Hardware and Software Asset Report.
- Technology Jumpstart Fee ($297 value) waived for any new, proactive maintenance plan clients.
- Call 585.546.4120 ext. 105 or visit RochesterComputerSupport.com
- $5 off your first race (cannot be combined with any other offer) when you use Promo Code "ROCHESTERCHAMBER2015"
- 10% off any group event (minimum eight people) when you use Promo Code "ROCHESTERCHAMBER2015"
- Contact VP of Sales Sigal Negrin at 631.752.7223 or visit www.polepositionraceway.com.
- 6-month prepay: 20% discount (new customers only)
- 12-month prepay: 30% discount (new customers only)
- Click here for more information
- 20% discount on any orders of LED lights
- 20% discount on any energy/lighting audit
- For questions or to schedule, contact Mike Viggiani or Scott McMillan at 585.235.6160
- Students ages 11-18 nominated for the Young Entrepreneurs Academy will receive a waiver of the $20 application fee.
- Waiver will be automatically offered to the student upon notification of the YEA! nomination.
- For questions, please contact Jenna Moonan at 585.272.3535
Hearing Screening and Hearing Aids
- Take 10% off the purchase of hearing aids.
- Choose from a wide selection of manufacturers and technologies.
- Three-year warranty on most brands; three year supply of batteries.
- Latest digital hearing technology, most trained and experienced staff.
- Financing options available.
- Please contact Melissa Canarvis (585) 271-0870.
- Buy one, get one free! Purchase any display ad and receive a free additional display ad.
- Additional ads or products available at 75% off for Rochester Chamber members.
- Free one- or two-page basic website with any display ad purchase.
- Ads will be placed in headings which have first-page placement on Google.
- For more information, click here or call 800.721.6839.
- 50% off first month of any monthly digital marketing services (excluding Web development).
- FREE half-hour phone consultation.
- Email or call 585.633.3892.
Rochester.FM - a new online Rochester Regional Guide
- Discounted membership for standard or featured listings.
- Business microsite listing
- Contact info
- Connect social media and blog feed
- Add coupons and deals
- Standard Listing: $5.95/month or $49/year
- Featured Listing: $20.95/month or $199/year
- New businesses receive one-year standard listing for FREE ($299 value).*
- Call 585.633.3892
*Rochester Chamber members in business less than 12 months.
News and Information
- Members receive $20 off a 1yr. print and digital subscription
- Orders placed at this time will include the 2017 Book of Lists, published December 2017
- Subscription includes weekly print and digital edition and more than a dozen guides and directories as they publish throughout the year. Visit www.rbjdaily.com for more information.
- To take advantage of this member-only rate of $64 ($84 value) visit go.rbj.net/subscribe and enter discount code CHAMBERMEMBER
- New subscribers only
- Call 585.546.8303 or email email@example.com with any questions
Office Machines/Document Management
- Free iPad with any Workflow purchase.
- Free Document Management Basic solution with any MFP (MultiFunctional Printer).
- For more information, contact Roberta Favitta at 585.563.6757.
- 10%-20% off commercial envelopes or CD/DVD packaging.
- Email Mike Hogan for more information.
- Street Address: 1670 N Wayneport Road, Macedon, NY 14502
- Telephone: 800.776.7633
- 20% off payroll services
- Contact Paige Bischoff at (585) 944-6744 with questions
- 10% off entire lunch bill, Monday-Friday, 11a.m.-3 p.m.
- Delivery fee waived on local catering. We offer breakfast and lunch catering—perfect for work meetings and business lunches.
- Call Kelly at 585.325.2191 for more information or to set up orders.
Spa & Wellness Center
- 10% discount on one treatment of your choice, received at CNY Healing Arts (please bring proof of employment at an Rochester Chamber member company).
- This one-time discount per client is to be used toward a full-price service (cannot be combined with other discounts or treatment packages).
- Treatments include massage, acupuncture, skincare and more!
- 2244 East Ave., Rochester, NY 14610, 585.244.1280 ext. 2.
- Discount Tickets as low as $12
- Pre-Game Reception in the Rochester Riverside Room
- Order online at www.Amerks.com/Chamber
- 10% discount on eligible bookings for any future travel date to or from Greater Rochester International Airport.
- Travelers must be employed by a Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce member organization.
- Discount valid only when purchased through participating Rochester Chamber member travel agents. Click here for a list.
- Click here for full terms and conditions.
Participation is FREE for Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce members at the Basic, Business Builder, Corporate, and Partner levels. Don't miss this opportunity to increase your company's visibility in the community by offering a discount on your products or services to fellow members.
If you are a member company, and would like to submit a discount to be included in the Member-to-Member Marketplace please contact:
Discounts must be a minimum of 10% on actual goods or services above any discount offered to the general public. All listings are subject to review and approval by the Rochester Chamber membership department.
As always, your Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce encourages you to patronize local businesses.