GRQC Announces Performance Excellence Awards Finalists
Greater Rochester Quality Council, a Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce affiliate, announced 17 finalists for the 2019 GRQC Performance Excellence Awards. Through the award program, GRQC seeks to discover, recognize, and learn from high-performing organizations in the Greater Rochester area.
The following award finalists, representing business, public benefit corporations, and healthcare, were selected for their applications in three categories:
- JN White - Streamlining Front End Processes
- Regional Transit Service
- Rochester Regional Health - High Five: Achieving CMS 5 Star Quality Measure Improvements (LTC)
- Harris Corporation, Tactical Communications Business - Voice of the Customer Process Improvements
- Rochester Regional Health - Real-Time Patient Feedback (NWCH)
- Highland Hospital – Late Tray Project
- Highland Hospital – Point of Use Cleaning in OR
- Paychex - Labor Power Cost Reduction
- Rochester Regional Health – Optimizing EMR Alerts: Improved Med Administration
- Rochester Regional Health – The CAUTI DeCATHlon
- Rochester Regional Health - Managing an Outbreak and Winning the Battle (UMMC)
- TLF Graphics – Time Clock Project
- Trillium Health – Rapid Start Antiretrovirals Process Model
- URMC Comprehensive Stroke Center at Strong Memorial Hospital
- URMC Pediatric Asthma Team at Golisano Children’s Hospital
- Xerox - Webster EA Toner Quality Improvement
Award winners will be revealed the evening of May 8, 2019, at the 13th Annual GRQC Showcase and Awards Ceremony at RIT Inn and Conference Center. See www.grqc.org for details and registration information.
Event Sponsorship Opportunities are also available. For information on how to be a sponsor at GRQC’s 13th Annual Showcase and Award Ceremony, please contact Cassidy Franklin at Cassidy.Franklin@GreaterRochesterChamber.com or (585) 256-4665.