Inaugural Rochester Chamber IGNITE Award Finalists
Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce named 24 finalists for its inaugural IGNITE Future Leader’s Award. Rochester Chamber plans to present the award at its third annual Re:Generation: Empowering Rochester's Future Leaders event Thursday, June 13 at Arbor at the Port.
The IGNITE Award recognizes a young professional, 21 to 40 years old, for leadership, community service, and personal and professional achievements. The goal is to recognize and celebrate Rochester’s future leaders who serve as a positive influence in bettering our community.
The inaugural IGNITE Award finalists are:
- Alex Amorese, Commercial Real Estate Associate, CBRE Rochester
- CaTyra Polland, Founder, Polland Enterprises, LLC
- Charles "Chip" Murphy, Regional Vice President, HUNT Real Estate ERA
- Duwaine Bascoe, Associate, Abrams Fensterman
- Emily M. Smith, P.E., Vice President / Director of Transportation, Fisher Associates
- Emmylou L. Duell, Staff Accountant, Sydor Technologies
- Herbert Escher, President, Dale Carnegie
- Jazzmyn Ivery-Robinson, Human Resources Coordinator, Nazareth College
- Jessica Spann, Performance Solutions Specialist, Remedy Intelligent Staffing
- John Loury, President, CAUSE + EFFECT Strategy and Marketing
- Joseph Sayre, Associate Director of Recruitment, Simon Business School
- Julia Maddox, Director, iZone, Barbara J. Burger iZone at the University of Rochester Libraries
- Kaitlin Alfvin, Marketing Specialist, ProNexus, LLC
- Krystle Ellis, Director, Communications and Special Events, Ronald McDonald House Charities of Rochester
- Oscia Miles-Wilson, Cultural Competency Coordinator, YWCA of Rochester & Monroe County
- Ronieka Burns, Program Specialist, 1199SEIU Training and Upgrading Fund
- Ryan Trevas, Business Services Representative, NYS Department of Labor
- Ryann Bouchard-Guglielmo, Public Relations Supervisor, Dixon Schwabl
- Shirah Cahill, Landscape Designer, SWBR
- Stefano Daza Arango, Founder/CEO, Zeyba
- Stephanie Nott, Associate, Abrams Fensterman
- Taren Greenidge, Attorney, Constangy, Brooks, Smith & Prophete, LLP
- Tashanda Thomas, HR Business Partner, Rochester Regional Health
- Yana Khashper, CEO, ROCovery Fitness
A selection committee consisting of a diverse group of professional leaders from the Rochester and Finger Lakes business community determined the finalists and recipient based upon submitted nominations.
The June 13 Re:Generation conference featuring the inaugural IGNITE Award presentation and a keynote address from Ithaca Mayor Svante Myrick, one of the youngest people elected mayor in the U.S., is open to the public. Tickets are available at http://bit.ly/ReGenROC.