Rochester Chamber CEO Bob Duffy Named to U.S. Chamber Committee of 100
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce recently welcomed Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce President and CEO Bob Duffy among 14 new executives to its Chamber of Commerce Committee of 100 (CCC100).
These experienced leaders advise the U.S. Chamber’s board of directors, enhance lobbying and coalition work, recommend programming, and strengthen outreach to the business and chamber communities.
U.S. Chamber of Commerce Vice President Sara Armstrong said, “The CCC100 has a long-standing reputation as one of the most prestigious appointments in the chamber community. These new members reflect our continued dedication to naming diverse, high-profile leaders from across the country to serve on this distinguished committee, and we look forward to the contributions they will provide to the CCC100.”
- Betsy Bishop, President, Vermont Chamber of Commerce
- Miles Burdine, President and CEO, Kingsport Area Chamber of Commerce
- Bruce Bustamante, President and CEO, Anchorage Chamber of Commerce
- Julie Coons, President and CEO, Northern Virginia Chamber of Commerce
- Bryan Daniels, IOM, CCE, CEcD, President and CEO, Blount Partnership
- Bob Duffy, IOM, President and CEO, Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce
- Tim Giuliani, CCE, President and CEO, Orlando Economic Partnership
- Kristopher T. Johnson, IOM, President and CEO, Association of Washington Business
- Jack Lavin, President and CEO, Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce
- Tracey Osborne Oltjen, IOM, CCE, President, Overland Park Chamber of Commerce
- Mike Ralston, President and CEO, Iowa Association of Business & Industry
- James Rooney, President and CEO, Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce
- Maria Salinas, President and CEO, Los Angeles Area Chamber of Commerce
- Alfred Sanchez, President and CEO, Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business federation representing the interests of more than 3 million businesses of all sizes, sectors, and regions, as well as state and local chambers and industry associations.