Underberg & Kessler Attorneys Named "Super Lawyers" and "Rising Stars"
Eight attorneys from Rochester Chamber Partner member Underberg & Kessler LLP have been named 2017 Upstate New York “Super Lawyers”, and four have been named 2017 Upstate New York “Rising Stars”.
Jim Coniglio, Ron Hull, Kate Karl, Paul Keneally, Tom Knab, Anna Lynch, Paul Nunes and Margaret Somerset were included in the 2017 “Super Lawyers” group under the following areas of law. This group represents the top 5% of attorneys in Upstate New York, and is awarded to those attorneys who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
- Jim Coniglio – Government Finance
- Ron Hull – Environmental
- Kate Karl – Real Estate
- Paul Keneally – Employment & Labor
- Tom Knab – Business Litigation
- Anna Lynch – Health Care
- Paul Nunes – Business Litigation
- Margaret Somerset – Personal Injury Medical Malpractice: Defense
Josh Beisker, Leah Cintineo, Colin Ramsey and David Tang were included in the 2017 group of Upstate New York “Rising Stars” under the following areas of law. This group represents the top 2.5% of lawyers who are under 40 years old or who have been practicing for 10 years or less.
- Josh Beisker – Estate Planning
- Leah Tarantino Cintineo – Family Law
- Colin Ramsey – Construction Litigation
- David Tang – Creditor Debtor Rights
The “Super Lawyer” list is produced annually, through a rigorous selection process of statewide nominations, peer review within the local legal community, and independent research of candidates.