Programs & Events
Success in business is no accident.
That’s why we offer a wide variety of programs, seminars, workshops, and social events designed with your business success in mind. As a Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce member, you’ll have advance notice—and often exclusive access—to these programs and events, providing you with up-to-the-minute information and valuable business insights.
From strategic roundtables, spotlight tours of local businesses, and our featured speaker series, to legislative reviews, community recognition, and after-hours socials, our programs and events deliver practical, measurable benefits to you and your team.
Scroll down to see all of our events series and individual events for this month. Toggle the calendar to change months.
Rochester Chamber Programs and Events:
- biz. Exchange: Professional Development Series - interactive workshops bringing business expertise to a diverse audience
- Business Made Social - a relaxed, casual atmosphere to unwind with fellow Rochester Chamber members
- Chamber Business Rounds: Executive Perspectives - an interactive roundtable series featuring executive perspectives on hot business topics
- Chamber IMPACT: Community Volunteerism - volunteerism and community service programs
- Chamber Member SPOTlight Tours - tours, visits, and conversations with some of the region's top companies
- Colors of Success: DEI Event Series - an introductory diversity, equity, and inclusion series which will inform, inspire, and encourage organizations to undergo a modernizing of the workplace
- Future Leaders Events & Programs - inspiring young professionals
- Human Resource Forums - HR best practices sharing and networking with peers
- Policy Matters: Legislative Events - casual, interactive sessions with legislators and policy experts
- Rochester TRENDS: Chamber Featured Speaker Series - presentations by well-known leaders in their field
- Workforce Training - programs on leadership, supervision, HR management, and diversity, equity, and inclusion
Rochester Chamber Signature Events:
- Rochester Chamber Top 100 Awards - celebrating the fastest-growing, privately owned companies in the Finger Lakes region
- ATHENA International Awards - honoring outstanding women business leaders
- Business Person of the Year Awards - recognizes business leaders who have demonstrated success in both civic and professional areas
- Rochester Chamber IGNITE Awards - honoring outstanding young professionals
- ROC Tech Conference - an annual conference exploring Rochester's tech community up close and personal
For more information on our event
series and signature events, or to learn about available sponsorships,
contact Susan George, Director
of Events and Affiliate Relations, at Susan.George@GreaterRochesterChamber.com or 585.256.4612.